Web Tester Videos:
Interviews with people who use assistive technology.
During our last Web Accessibility Conference, we recorded some videos of our web testers talking about their experiences with web pages, assistive technology in school and at work, and about the recent Web Testers Pilot Program.
Thanks to Nathan Hogue for the videotaping, and to Will McCain for the captioning! Also thanks to Allison Yeager, Tina Winter, Clay Jeffcoat, Jim Debus and Grace Strother.
Below are the questions we discussed:
- What do you appreciate most in a web page? (Part One)
- What is the most frustrating thing you find on web pages? (Part Two)
- What are the challenges of making an agency website accessible? (Part Three)
- What was the impact of the Web Testers Program? (Part Four)
- How did state agencies use the Web Testers reports? (Part Four)
- What can college professors do to help students with disabilities? (Part Five)
- What kind of support do you need to make assistive technology work? (Part Five)
- How does your work environment support you in the use of AT? (Part Five)
- What surprised you the most during the Web Testers Pilot Program? (Part Six)
If you have questions or comments, please contact Janet Jendron at SCATP.